Downsize with SaveOr
We were created to make downsizing simpler
SaveOr was designed to help people manage the tasks that come with aging. Downsizing is a core use case for our software. We allow families to manage the transfer and movement of their physical assets as they downsize their homes. Due to the easy ability to document items and assign recipients, SaveOr is very effective in helping users downsize.
By documenting your items and inviting your family members to express their interest, you can determine which items come with you to your new home, which items you hand down to your children, and which items can be donated or disposed of. By having a single, shared inventory, everyone, including your movers are all on the same page.
How to Use SaveOr to downsize
1. Document the items in your home
2. Add the items which you know will stay with you in your next home to the Safe
3. Add the items you are unsure about to the Showroom
4. Invite your children and family to declare their interest on items in the Showroom
5. Determine the best recipient for the items in the showroom
6. Export a PDF of your E-State to help your family and movers manage the moving process
Customer Downsizing Testimonial
My parents needed to downsize from their house, far away from the rest of the family in Florida, back to where my family and I lived. They had a large home filled with many goods and treasures, which would not fit in their new residence. I wanted family members to visit and see what they wanted, but that was not feasible.
Luckily, I had heard of SaveOr and could take photos of everything and have family members display their interest in the app, so my parents could see who wanted a certain item and then decide the appropriate person to give it to.
This made it very easy for me to know where to send items to and to increase the lifespan of items as my nephews and nieces in new apartments requested many of their home goods which would have gone to Goodwill.